It’s hard to believe that many of us will be back to school in less than 3 weeks! Not only that, but this school year is already shaping up to be the most challenging one yet as we prepare for social distancing in PE.
I know we’re all in different situations, but it seems like majority of us fall into one of the 4 categories:
- PE in the gym, but with limited/no equipment
- PE outside
- PE in the classroom (rotating class to class)
- Virtual PE
As I’ve been preparing for the upcoming school year, I’ve been trying to keep all of these things in mind. The PE community has been awesome and there have been an overwhelming amount of resources being shared.
I have tried to take as many of these resources and compile them all into one document.
Important Things To Note
- This was created on a Google sheet and you will have to create your own copy before accessing it. This also allows you to make any changes that you want as well
- My goal is to update this from time to time with new resources as they are shared
- Pick out the things you like and trash everything else. Find what works for you!
- If a link doesn’t work by clicking on it, you may have to copy and paste it into the search bar
- Also be sure to check out the bottom tabs that have classroom pe games and other helpful links
Click Below To Access The
This list is full of no equipment pe games, pe games for the classroom, and helpful links to keep your students active and socially distanced!
I also wanted to give a huge shoutout to Brenda as she shared her original document and allowed me to make any changes that I needed! Thank you so much again!
Stay Connected & Share Ideas
Stay connected and share ideas by joining my Facebook group called The PE Lounge! 🏀 🏈️ ⚽️
11 thoughts on “Social Distancing PE Games”
Amazing resource! So very grateful to you and your colleagues who helped!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your effort and time to put this together! I can’t say enough how grateful we are for this!
This is a resource gold mine.
What an awesome resource! Thank you. This took a lot of time to put together!
Thank you for all the hard work you put into creating this list of games. I appreciate you.
Thank you!! I’m glad it’s helpful!