So I know I have another pe at home game/activity that is based on a scavenger hunt. If you haven’t seen it already, you can click the following: Scavenger Hunt Word Battle.
However, this new activity is based on combining the idea of of a traditional scavenger hunt with P.E. and having students perform locomotor movements along with other challenges.
There are 2 different scavenger hunts:
PE Scavenger Hunt
- This is a great outdoor pe activity for grades K-5
- I created this in a google doc so you can make any changes as needed
- In order to make any changes you must make your own copy first!
- Students will “find and do” each challenge
- For example: if the challenge is find something to jump over. Students will first find something such as a stick on the ground and then run and jump over it.
- Here is the link to the worksheet for the PE Scavenger Hunt:
Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt
- This outdoor pe activity is geared more towards grades K-2, but it could definitely be used for 3-5 as well
- Unfortunately, I couldn’t make this in a google doc which means you won’t be able to make any changes
- Students can walk in either their neighborhood, park, etc. with their family. As they find the pictures on the worksheet, they will color them in
- Here is the link to the worksheet for the Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt:
If want to see the entire overview and explanation of this activity, then you can find it here: